Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blessings

Kalob and I have been so blessed. In this last 2 months so much has changed. Kalob has been in tucson for the last 9 weeks at the academy to be a correctional officer. He graduates this Friday! He will start immediately fulltime at the Tonto Prison here in Safford. He is very excited about that and can't wait to start! As for me I started working fulltime at the hospital. I am in the radiology department. I register all of the mammograms and ultra sounds that come in. I am loving it, it is such a blessing to have a fulltime job during these hard times. We have also found a perfect home! We are just going to be renting it for now but it is also for sale so we will have that option a little ways down the road. It is an adorable 3 bedroom 2 bath house, with a yard for our puppy. It was just remodeled completely so there is nothing that we have to do except make it a HOME :) I will also be getting to see my wonderful parents this Thursday. They are coming down for kalob's graduation, then we will go to Cottonwood to be with my dads family for Mother's Day! They are so supportive to Kalob and I and have helped so much! I love them and can't wait to see them! We thank our Heavenly Father every day for the many blessings we have received.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You figured it out! :) Im so glad you decided to make a blog, now I can see whats going on in your guys life! :) I bet your SOOO excited for Kalob to be finised on Friday!. When do you guys get to move into your new home!?. Well love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SOO much! i was very proud that i FINALLY made one! haha but yeah its just a HUGE relief to have kalob home! is so nice and its only the first day! haha but yeah we move in on the 26th!!! YAY! i cant wait!! how bout you guys? how is everything going with your house?

    ReplyDelete