Here are some more pictures of Silas and the family! he is doing real good now, his breathing is normal and they get to come home today!!!
The miracle of God's children
A DaDdY's love is UNCONDITIONAL
Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever...
How can your heart not MELT when you see this?!




Hey Rachelle! I'm so glad you commented on my blog. It's such a small world. I actually have only met Celeste once or twice, but I was good friends with her husband Paul in high school! Anyway, Uncle Bill and Aunt Mary! Uncle Bill and my grandpa are brothers, so I'm related to them the same way you are, just on the other side! How great! I miss Aunt Mary as well. She was such a sweetheart. Uncle Bill is in Safford still and doing well!! I'm glad you commented and the new baby on your latest post is just precious!
ReplyDelete