Tomorrow the 13th will be Kalob and mines 9 month anniversary!! how crazy is that? it seems like just yesterday we were planning our wedding then 6 weeks later being sealed for time and all eternity!! i have been so blessed to be able to find such an amazing man! kalob and i have been through so much in these last 9 months, and i am so glad i was able to go through them with him!! i love you babe! happy 9 monther!!
here are some pictures of the love of my life, they will show you some of the reasons why i love him so much!!!
Happy 9 month girl!! You guys are such a cute couple....I'm so glad that I was able to see you guys before you were married and to see you two grow together!! The Pefect Couple!! I love you guys!
I married my best friend on sepember 13th, 2008! ever since we have been living and loving life. we have been through some rough times, and some amazing times. but when everything is said and done we are more in love with eachother everyday that the Lord gives us. we are proud to say that we will be parents by june 24th! to a little girl! we can not wait for this next chapter in our life to begin!!!
Kalob is finally out of the prison business, he found a great job opportunity at a local business called advanced air systems. they are involved with az units, heating, hvac.. all that stuff that i dont know about :) he is loving it, he finally has a normal schedule with weekends and holidays off. we are so blesed to have this job!! as for me... i am prego and working part time at good ol blockbuster... and i will leave that at that!
Happy 9 month girl!! You guys are such a cute couple....I'm so glad that I was able to see you guys before you were married and to see you two grow together!! The Pefect Couple!! I love you guys!
ReplyDelete